Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Japan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Shop and dine in electric Tokyo, explore Kyoto's stunning temples and gardens, or hike the majestic Japan Alps; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Japan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Japan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, architecture, literature, cuisine, sake, onsen (hot springs), customs and etiquette, language and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 148 colour maps
- Covers Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka, Kansai, the Japan Alps, Hokkaido, Northern Honshu (Tohoku), Okinawa & the Southwest Islands, Kyushu, Shikoku, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Japan, our most comprehensive guide to Japan, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Japan? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Japan, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Tokyo or Kyoto? Check out Lonely Planet's Tokyo guide and Kyoto guide for a comprehensive look at what each of these cities has to offer; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Tokyo, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- LONELY PLANET PUBLICATIONS
- Livre de Reliure: Paperback
- Marque: Lonely Planet Publications
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: Lonely Planet
- Part Number: 176 maps
- Édition: 14
- Date de publication: 2015-10-01
- ISBN: 1743216742
- Broché: 904 pages
Télécharger le Livre Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) en Format PDF,Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Télécharger Gratuitement le Livre en Format PDF,Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) PDF Télécharger Ebook gratuit Livre France (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE),Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF e EPUB - EpuBook,Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Download eBook PDF e Epub, Livre eBook France,Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF,Télécharger Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Ebook Livre Gratuit - décharger - pdf, epub, Kindle mobi,Lire En Ligne Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Livre par [AUTHOR],Télécharger Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) PDF Fichier,Gratuit Pour Lire Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Ebook En Ligne,Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Lire ePub En Ligne et Téléchargement,Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Télécharger pdf,Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Telecharger PDF e EPUB,Lonely Planet Japan (Travel Guide) Télécharger PDF gratuit Livre (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)